Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This blog is heavily in debt

Really it's a bit much. I bang on about the moral dimension of the current financial crisis all the while handing out I.O.U.s, and yet never seeming to get around to pay back time. As I recall, I promised to say why philosophers pretend to be so boring, elaborate on the virtues of pragmatism, finish the deviancy tale, and still more. Well here's a special one-off payment by way of penance: I have just finished writing a book on Pragmatism and anyone who wants to road test it before it goes to print can have a free draft via e-mail. Just send me your address. If you give me feedback, I will also send you a free copy of the actual book when it comes out. Meanwhile, I must remember to tell you about intellectual package tours soon. I will do that. Soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment